Laser Vascular Removal Machine, Spider Vein Removal Machine, Vascular Removal Laser, Skin Treatment Equipment
About the Vascular Removal Laser
The newest Redless diode laser vascular removal machine employs the 980nm diode laser, combining with the fiber coupling technique to gather the laser beam to a 0.2mm range. With an intelligent and accurate control system, the laser energy will be acted exactly upon the affected parts. Laser vascular removal machine shows good performance in curing spider veins, facial flushing, and cherry angiomas.
Principle of Treatment
With the theory of selective absorption of light, the diode laser vascular removal machine emits laser to penetrate skin and acts upon the oxyhemoglobin, which is the main substance to absorb the laser energy. According to the thermal relaxation time of different veins, we set different pulse width and laser energy to destroy the veins, without hurting the surrounding tissues.
Referring to the absorption spectra of the targeted substance, the optical absorbance spectrum of oxyhemoglobin is relatively high in the range of 900nm to 1000nm. That’s why 980nm diode laser is ideal for removing spider veins.
After oxyhemoglobin has absorbed the laser energy, it will produce heat and disperse it to the vascular endothelial cells, leading to destroy to the vascular wall. Then the spider vein will be effectively removed.
a. Redness on face
b. Telangiectasia (spider veins)
1. The 980nm diode laser is imported from Germany
2. We have employed 980nm fiber-coupled diode laser
3. This skin treatment machine is designed with LCD touch screen for easy operation
4. To ensure that the laser equipment works within the required temperature, it is equipped with precision temperature control system, and automatic alarm system
5. Protection system is set to prevent overcurrent, overvoltage, and overtemperature
6. The small handles provide convenience for precision operation
7. Our vascular removal machine is portable and easy-operated
8. The treatment is non-surgical, so no special care is needed
9. Significant treatment efficacy
|Laser types||4 types|
|Electrical safety level||Ⅰ, B type|
|Laser power||1-16 W /1-10W|
|Laser energy||0.1-11.4J /0.1-6.5J|
|Spot size||φ 0.2mm|
|Beam transmission||200μm, SMA 905 connector|
|Aiming laser||650 nm, ＜5mW|
|Power supply||110-240V AC, 50-60Hz|
|Fuse||F3A, 250V AC|